Based in the Nuclear Hub of Birchwood Park, Servelec Controls has over 40 years' experience of executing projects within the nuclear environment. Servelec Controls' SQEP assessed staff have many years’ experience in requirements capture working closely with our clients to achieve successful project execution.
At all times regulatory compliance, both nuclear and conventional safety, is part of every project deliverable.
The control and safety systems we design provide the overall protection of personnel, plant and the environment to ensure that safe measures are taken in a timely and controlled manner in the event of a potentially hazardous condition.
The benefits we deliver include risk reduction, increased operational efficiency and improved reliability.
Our solutions are used to automate a range of plant and processes including:
- Mechanical handling systems
- Enabling Systems
- Waste retrieval systems
- Process control systems
- Replacement of obsolescent equipment
- Radiological surveillance systems
- Assay management and control systems
- Waste tracking and reporting systems
- Plant and inventory control
- Safety systems to ES_1_2190
- Diagnostic and Monitoring Systems
- Emergency Plume Gamma Monitoring Systems
- Dry Fuel Stores
- Water / Effluent Treatment Plant Systems
- CO2 Dryer Systems
- Temperature and Rod Drop Loggers
- Critical Hoist / Handling Systems
Our nuclear clients include EDF Energy, Sellafield Ltd, Magnox, DSRL, Doosan Babcock, Nuvia, Cavendish Nuclear, BBNS, Amec Foster Wheeler, Jacobs and Atkins. Servelec Controls is framework contractor for Sellafield Limited and preferred supplier for Magnox.