Servelec Controls has developed, through our relationship with our clients, a domain knowledge of their business drivers and processes. We use this knowledge to design safety & control solutions that fit our customers’ needs in terms of performance and cost of ownership.
We have more than 35 years experience with 50+ blue-chip companies in recommending, developing, designing, building and implementing solutions as part of controls system engineering. These include:
- Expanding existing systems
- Migrating from one technology to another
- Updating a system as part of obsolescence management
- Integrating independent systems
- Developing new control methodologies
- Automating processes for efficiency
- Improvements for cyber-security
- Lifetime support, maintenance and management
For some examples of successful control systems projects completed in the power, nuclear and defence industries, see our case studies.